Soooo Cute! Gotta love those glasses. Happy birthday Cha Cha. Love you.
Okay, just noticed the birthday playlist. You are too funny!!!
Aren't you glad you gave me your password, Lyn? Happy Birthday!! Love,Angie, Dustin, & JakeJake says: njjikotgijok(He loved dancing to your playlist! Don't worry, I didn't delete your old one!)
Happy Birthday! Dang you are old!!! :) JK
Thanks for making me come to your party! J/K I'm glad I did. You guys through a killer parte. The deviled eggs were incredible. Your rolls were a hit as usual. Glad that you are part of the family! You are a fun gal. Love Ya!
Happy Birthday Chalyn!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Soooo Cute! Gotta love those glasses. Happy birthday Cha Cha. Love you.
Okay, just noticed the birthday playlist. You are too funny!!!
Aren't you glad you gave me your password, Lyn? Happy Birthday!! Love,
Angie, Dustin, & Jake
Jake says:
njjikotgijok
(He loved dancing to your playlist! Don't worry, I didn't delete your old one!)
Happy Birthday! Dang you are old!!! :) JK
Thanks for making me come to your party! J/K I'm glad I did. You guys through a killer parte. The deviled eggs were incredible. Your rolls were a hit as usual. Glad that you are part of the family! You are a fun gal. Love Ya!
Happy Birthday Chalyn!
Post a Comment