
Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. Four years ago today at 5:30 p.m. we said "I do". This picture of us kissing is where we had our very first kiss. (This is in St. George at my brother Cody's house.) Five years ago Matt had a friend that lived in one of these townhomes and we were there a lot of the time. My first night hanging out with Matt at his friends is were the magic all began. Only two weeks after this kiss Matt said that he loved me and wanted to marry me. Seeing as I had just started my last year in high school we had to wait alittle while. So we waited until I was legal then I pick the first weekend after I was 18 (which was two days) and made it happen. Today is also my mom's birthday and my little sister 16th birthday so we couldn't have picked a better day. I love you Matt thanks for making life so joyful.
6 comments:
I couldn't be happier that my little brother chose you to become part of our family. You are an amazing person and you fit in so well. I only want the best for Matthew and I honestly believe he got it. The details don't matter, what matters is that you two are together and are truly happy. Love you sis.
You and Matt are so cute and funny and we're so glad you are part of our lives. I love our family grocery shopping trips. You two are great people and we love you guys!
I was so confused when I started reading this post. I thought, you had someone take a picture of your first kiss? (I'm a little slow.) Then I realized that was the outfit you wore last Sunday. Gotcha...
It's crazy that it's only been 4 years since you guys got hitched and relocated to the tundra of Utah. It seems like longer...
Happy Anniversary! Have a fun weekend. Don't forget to take lots of pics to share with your blogging buddies.
Happy Anniversary Chalyn and Matt - and many more of them to come!
happy anniversary! you guys are a cute couple!!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment