




This past weekend Matt and I drove to Logan to stay at the Anniversary Inn. (thanks to suzanne) We had a blast. On thursday night we stayed in the Lake Powel room. The walls were covered in rock it was really neat. Friday night we stayed in the Biker Roadhouse. In that room we had a soda machine, pool table, pinball, big screen, big hot tub and a motorcycle. Logan to me is a lot like St. George because it has a college and a lot of old people...but it has snow. We had so much fun spending time together. We watched Godzilla and Fargo. Two movies that we owned but I had never seen. It was a short but sweet couple of days.
3 comments:
Sounds like you two had lots of fun!
What a fun weekend! Enjoy them now because once you have kids it makes it harder to get away! :)
Glad you had fun. What did you think of Fargo? It is disturbing movie that I strangely liked.
Post a Comment