Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Dreaded Grove





On Monday Night we went to the Dreaded Grove in Pleasent Grove. Matt had gotten free tickets from work. We went with our 11 year old nephew Michael and Aubrey & Dillon (friends/next "wall" neighbors) and we had a blast. I started losing my voice by the time we were done. I scream a lot in those things. It wouldn't be halloween if you don't do something where you get scared. Matt and I also watched Red Dragon on Tuesday night. About half way through the movie I had to go to the bathroom and I had to have Matt take me because I got too scared to go all by myself.

2 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Thats awesome that you had to have Matt take you to the bathroom! Ammon would have laughed at me and than tried to of scared me when I was in there! Nice hubby!

Sherilyn said...

You are such a scaredy pants! What are you going to be?