Wednesday, August 5, 2009

cooking for my family

My friend Kilie invited me to go to her mother's ward enrichment last night. The Food Nanny was there and taught us the importance of cooking dinner and eating as a family. I bought her cook book (which they sell at costco) and I love it. There is over 200 awesome recipes.
I made bread today that only took 45 minutes from start to finish. It was so easy too. But Kilie and I decided that if we were going to be cooking all these wonderful meals for our husbands that we better have a dang cute apron to cook in. So we made these aprons today which took us alittle while but we did it.

This is the front cover of the cook book if you are interested. There is also a website thefoodnanny.com.

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

Thanks! I am definately interested in this! I'm going to check out the website and also get the cookbook now.

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Your apron turned out way cute! I like your idea of using ric rac as a border.

Suzanne Plant said...

You are so good! I LOVE that apron - so cute!

Mills Family said...

Hi, Hey, give me your email address ok. I'm going private this time. I never seem to get it right, but it should work now. thanks!