Friday, July 31, 2009

some old pictures

I was looking at some old pictures today and thought that I would post some. This was at Mike and Annie wedding in February 13, 2004.
Matt and I starting dating in October 2003. Dated one year and got married.
After just two weeks of dating Matt told me that he loved me. How cute is he :)

These last two pictures were the summer of 2004. Sherilyn was taking pictures of us and we ended up using them for our engagements.

This picture was December 2004 in our first appartment in downtown SLC. When we moved Matt had a job but I didn't. I had to get one pretty soon so we could pay bills. Our rent was $435. (wow that would be great to have that rent again.) We were young but I wouldn't change a thing.

6 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

You guys are so cute! I love you.

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Cute new background. Did you make it?

Ammon and Tasha said...

Cute!!!

Mills Family said...

I love that post! That was fun! Its fun to see how young you guys look in some of those pics. I might copy your idea soon..my and jays aniversary is coming up and that would be fun..to post a pic from each year that we've been together. Thanks for the idea. You two are so cute together!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Yes, very summery. I just made some handouts for my lesson tomorrow in the same color scheme. Cute!

Sherilyn said...

your blog looks great! I love the colors. It seems like you and Matt have been together forever!