Today we went to Daybreak Lake. Its a park in Daybreak that has a beach which is the closest thing I am getting to California this year.
It was a little cloudy and 90 degrees and it felt great.
Sherilyn invited us to go with her and the kids. (thank you Sher)
I thought that it was so pretty with all the mountains around. Its so nice to only be about 20 minutes away from this. I'm sure that we will be coming here a lot more now that we know about it.
Last Saturday I went to the Lehi Round Up with my friend Kilie and her husband. Matt didn't come because he's just not that into rodeos and cowboys and stuff.
But I am so I went and had a blast.
I had a stamp on my program so I won 6 tickets to go to the Utah Symphony at Thanksgiving Point. It was either that or 100 dollars off of a tatoo. So here I come symphony!
After the rodeo is over they have a dirt dance in the arena I didn't dance but I wanted a picture my the stalls. This is what I would look like if I was a bull. Scary right?!
After we went to the lake today we went to Ice Age 3 and when we come out so did the rain so atleast we had a half a day of summer today. Then we got home to the power out so I had no choice but to clean the house. But after 3 hours we didn't know what to do so we watched x-men 2 on Matt's little PSP and then the power came back on. Matt and I are so glad that summer is here because its about time.
After the rodeo is over they have a dirt dance in the arena I didn't dance but I wanted a picture my the stalls. This is what I would look like if I was a bull. Scary right?!
After we went to the lake today we went to Ice Age 3 and when we come out so did the rain so atleast we had a half a day of summer today. Then we got home to the power out so I had no choice but to clean the house. But after 3 hours we didn't know what to do so we watched x-men 2 on Matt's little PSP and then the power came back on. Matt and I are so glad that summer is here because its about time.
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys came! Wish I could have made it to the rodeo so I could join you in hillbilly hell! j/k. Cute pics.
So fun! You guys always are doing someting way exciting! Hey, it was so fun to see everyone at the family reunion in pinevalley. Good times!
Wow! You have been doing so many fun things! How cool is that? I want to get together with you guys just to hang out again (maybe sew.) I am trying to get caught up with my photography so I can take a break!
Post a Comment