Cody and I were having fun playing on the seesaw until I started getting air and hitting my bum real hard on the stupid metal seat.
If you had extra padding on your bum like I do you wouldn't have that problem!!
Hey I've played on that same seesaw, Aaron and I were up at lava and soda springs a couple of years ago and we went to all those same spots in your pictures, looks like fun, we had fun when we went!
It has now officially been more than a month since your last post. Just thought I'd let you know...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
If you had extra padding on your bum like I do you wouldn't have that problem!!
Hey I've played on that same seesaw, Aaron and I were up at lava and soda springs a couple of years ago and we went to all those same spots in your pictures, looks like fun, we had fun when we went!
It has now officially been more than a month since your last post. Just thought I'd let you know...
Post a Comment