I am so glad that the weather is warmer so we can be outside without our snow suits on. We can now have bbq's outside, this was at Mike and Annie's house. (I like that Ruger decided that he wanted to be in the picture too.)
There are lots of places to off road by our house. Why the boys were off trying to do whatever with the FJ Annie took me for a ride on their 4 wheeler.
Oh this is what the boys were doing trying to keep one tire off the ground. They did it but I wasn't quite sure I liked it. I didn't want it to roll.
There are lots of places to off road by our house. Why the boys were off trying to do whatever with the FJ Annie took me for a ride on their 4 wheeler.
Oh this is what the boys were doing trying to keep one tire off the ground. They did it but I wasn't quite sure I liked it. I didn't want it to roll.


1 comment:
Happy Spring! It's already starting to get too hot to do a lot things outdoors down here.
Post a Comment