Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lava Hot Spring (post #2)

The tempature of the water is 102-107 year round.
That is why we couldn't stay in for too long or we could have started cooking, I think. We would go to the hot springs in the middle of the day then back at night.
Matt of course found a place to off road up a very muddy steep hill.

We never even used our shower in our room because the whole weekend we were either hiking or in the hot springs so this is what I started looking like after a few days.

This was at Soda Springs which is about 20 minutes away from Lava. They have a geyser there which made this lovely orange glob of whatever it is.

3 comments:

The Graf Family said...

That looks like a fun place to hike around. How did you decide to go there? You had some fun pictures to look at.

Ammon and Tasha said...

Look at how hot you look in a swimsuit!!! Time to have a baby..... :)

Suzanne Plant said...

FUN!!!! I wish we could have been there instead of Ryan working until 1am every night!