Sunday, December 7, 2008

Google Picture Tag!

So, here are the tag rules. . .
Search Google Images to match your answers.
Only use images from the first 2 pages of your search.
Here are my results:
AGE:
PLACE I'D LOVE TO GO:
ireland of course
PLACE I'VE BEEN:
this is at yellowstone

PLACE I LIVE:
saratoga springs
FAVORITE FOOD:
i love pizza


FAVORITE OBJECT:
i can watch tv for hours


FAVORITE ANIMAL:
a baby monkey, this one was scary but i thought it was funny

this one is better though


FAVORITE COLOR:
green if you couldn't tell

WHERE I WAS BORN:
i was born in santa ana, california

CURRENT PET:
we have 2 ferrets

PAST LOVE:
i loved watching growing pains when Leo was on it

BEST FRIEND:
this is what happens when you google girlfriends


NICKNAME:
my nickname is lyn (or lynny lou but only my dad calls me that)

FIRST NAME:
this girls name is chalyn

FIRST JOB:
i was a bagger at harmons in st. george


CURRENTLY DOING:
i googled "cooking dinner" and this is what i got

(Wanna play? Just be careful when you google your images!)

1 comment:

Suzanne Plant said...

I love it Chalyn and I love you! You are so funny and cute. I'll have to try this tag -- it looks fun!