Our Amarilis bloomed on Christmas Day

Our stocking were hung by the chimney with care...

Our poor tree died :(

When it was alive

me with our tree when it was dying

On Christmas Eve we all went out to eat then we went to Thanksgiving Point to look at the lights. Sense the line of cars was so long Aidan and I entertained ourselves by making funny faces into the camera and laughing. (there are many more where this came from)

Matt and I at Suzanne's house on Christmas Day

Driving to Suzanne's on Christmas (the snow never ends, it has been snowing everyday)

I took this tonight, the icicles in front of our house are so big so beware if you come to visit that you don't stand under them. You never know when it will just drop.
3 comments:
We went up to Central for Christmas morning breakfast, and Dustin's niece found an icicle that big. In Southern Utah. On Christmas day. Crazy! It's not supposed to be like that!
I hate when the tree dies! That's why I go fake.
You have to water the tree Chalyn!!! Kidding -- I forgot to do that and that is why my tree looks like its dying in your picture!
Post a Comment