On Monday we went to my nephews school to go sledding because it has a big hill.Abby was scared to go down at first but after we went she didn't want to stop going.
Matt was sick but that didn't stop him from going out in the snow.

He was very daring. This is him going off of a jump on the sled.

This is Annie and I sharing the tube and our love.
Sorry if I was hugging you too tight, I was scared.

The tubing train.

Mikell and I.

Aidan and Matt.

Suzanne took all these wonderful pictures.
I like this one where she got Matt in the air right after the jump.

This was me after the jump.

I never could land after the jump I just kept flying off.
Thank you family for making it such a fun day.
2 comments:
That looks like a blast! I am telling on Matt though if he was sick and called into work... JK! :)
I love the pics. My fav is the one of you eating it. We will have to go when I come up.
Post a Comment