Trick-or-Treat Bags
The other night I got out all the halloween decorations to start getting things ready for the best holiday ever...Halloween. That has always been my favorite because my birthday is in October. Anyway I saw by old trick-or-treat bag that my mom made for me when I was younger and so I wanted to make some for an Enrichment service auction. Well I couldn't just make one so I made seven, so if anyone wants one let me know.
Matt even helped by doing all the ironing. What a great husband I have. You only have about six weeks until the "big night".
5 comments:
You are so talented! Cute bags and cute hubby for helping!
Those turned out soo cute!! So we need to go out to dinner for your birthday! Pick the place and we will be there!!
hey so your going to think im crazy but i found you off of aubreys blog i when to school with her. so anyways i want to buy 3 of the bag if you will let me. i just live in eagle mountain so just up the street.i may even need 5 of them let me know.
What a great idea!
Those are cute! I can't wait till ya bring Jake his. Do you ever go to http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com? There are TONS of cute craft/sewing/cooking/whatever ideas! I think you'd like it.
Also, check out http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. It's a fake blog full of Mormon stereotypes. Pretty funny.
Post a Comment