Sunday, September 7, 2008

no boys tonight!

Last night the sister-in-laws all left their husbands / kids to spend a night out on the town. First stop was Joanns. We got halloween fabric to make us and our men some pj bottoms. Mine you can see is going to be candy corn.
It was fun getting the fabric and all but next time I don't think I will go late at night the lady in the background is smiling in the picture but she wasn't too happy to help us cut all our fabric.
After that we went to Iggy's seeing as it was 10 at night and not too many places were still open. It was Suzanne and Sherilyn's birthday in August so we went to celebrate. I am sooo glad that us sister-in-laws get to hang out so much together we are so close and can share everything with eachother. I love you sisters thanks a bunch!

2 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Love you too!!! We definitely had a blast!

Sherilyn said...

Aren't I so much fun? You are so lucky to know me!