Tuesday, September 9, 2008

mountain biking

On Monday Matt and I went mountain biking in Orem. It was on a rocky dirt trail going up hill. It was "fun" pushing my bike all the way up. I tried to ride it but I kept sliding back down.
When we got to the top I couldn't wait for the down hill part. We took the streets back which was tons of fun because they were pretty steep. I think I ate about 100 bugs though. Little did we know that we went too far down hill and had to go back up a huge hill to get back to our car. I could barely walk. It took about 25 minutes just to walk up it with the bikes, it would have taken 2 minutes to drive. Oh well I needed the work out that is why we went. But next time we will stick to the right trail.

5 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

That sounds like so much fun! Except for the walking back up the hill part!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

You really did need the exercise. You look so out of shape. HA! When did you guys get your bikes? Looks like fun.

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Okay... So I've downloaded TONS of really cute fall and Halloween digiscrap stuff. I'm ready to play around with it. I re-did Mom & Dad's blog last night. Do you want yours to be Fall or Halloween?

Dillon and Aubrey Hickok said...

Ya well you did better then my biking experience... i made it maybe a mile and wanted to die... oh did i mention that it was all flat ground! HAHA Well we will need to go biking sometime the 4 of us!

Sherilyn said...

Do you think we could have made it up pulling Aidan and Mikell?