
In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commermorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. (-Wikipedia)
Our Fourth of July was a lot of fun. Matt & I first went to work because we don't ever get holiday's off, except Christmas (the grocery stores are closed). We had a BBQ at our house with Jon, Sherilyn, Aidan and Mikell. We then went to Thanksgiving Point to watch the fireworks. There were tons of people, so I thought that the fireworks would be amazing since so many people came to watch. But they weren't that great, there was no music playing or that many fireworks in their grand finally but we still had a great time hanging out and spending time with eachother. It was still fun enough that we are planning on doing the same thing next year.
This was my only decoration that I bought just before leaving work. And those yummy treats behind are homemade oreo cookies which turned out great. Matt thought that there wasn't enough frosting in the middle so he had to make them all double stuffed. I hope everyone had an exciting holiday, I look forward to reading about it on your blogs.
4 comments:
I wish I had one of the Oreos right now.
I put our 4th of July stuff on our blog for you! It's kind of a long post...enjoy!
I'm actually Mike's daughter (Angie is Brian's) but I totally remember those Nintendo days at my grandpa's! I'm so glad you found my blog, I love that we can keep in touch now :-) You and your husband are WAY cute together, by the way! And I'm wanting a bite of those oreo cookies...
Hi this is Aidan. I love you. I enjoyed your blog. You can come over to my house and play in the playroom with toys with me. We wanted you to come have a sleep over with us. I'm thankful that I listened to the blog.
Post a Comment