We bought our first car today F J Cruiser 2008. We just went to test drive one just to see what they were like. We like it a lot. We thought about getting a truck but this way we can still put kids in the back. We plan on having this car for a very long time.
Matt even let me drive it home from the dealer. He is so sweet. We can't wait to take it camping in 2 weeks to Yellowstone. I hope it is bear proof, I will have to read the manual.We also went and saw The Dark Knight today and it was awesome. :)
4 comments:
Congratulations! Wow I was surprised to see this post we were just talking about that last night, I didn't expect you guys to go out and buy one the next day!(Aaron says he did though) You guys will have to take us for ride! It looks really nice, We like it a lot!!!
I still don't understand how you're planning on fitting all eight kids in there...
Congrats! It's beautiful!
I will trade you an awesome green van for your new car.
Post a Comment