

This was "fun" Raging Waters. It was freezing cold, there was no sunny sun and we mostly just sat wrapped up in blankets. I couldn't wait to go to a water park this year so in June we thought it would be warm enough to go but nope it wasn't. This was about 3 weeks ago so it is warm now but atleast they gave us free tickets to come back. It was for Jon's (matts' brother) Jet Blue work party. Right before we were going to leave I finally got in the wave pool (which is my favorite). It was kinda warm but not really.

Afterwards we went to Mike & Annies' to have a BBQ, by then the sun was out and it was warm and it made the day a lot better.
1 comment:
I hate being cold!!! Thanks for helping me with my blog. You are so sweet!!
Post a Comment