Wednesday, May 12, 2010

random this in april/may

We finally made it to the Draper Temple. After seeing it everyday on my way to work we made it. I even went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple before this and that was built after. We are so lucky to have so many temples to choose from. We love going to them and they are all so beautiful inside. Afterwards Mike and us went out to eat at Neil's (a fish place), that place is good. We went right before they closed and so they were cleaning up and I had to go and dump my whole drink on the floor and ice went everywhere. oops! my bad.
This is me watching it snow out my window in the spring of May. When other people are probably outside have bbq's and running about in the sun. :( (haha I was trying to look sad but I just look so serious and in deep thought.)

Even the horse in my backyard looks sad with his had down. And I know this horse is a boy don't ask me how, lets just say that he isn't afraid of PDA. Come on horse get a BARN.

It did look pretty after the snow went away though.

No comments: