My friend Stephanie and I had the day off from work and decided that we would go on a bike ride. We rode to Thanksgiving Point and sat on the grass and ate lunch. By the time I got home I had gone about 14 or 16 miles. It felt great doing it but the next day it didn't feel too great to sit on my bum. I even have a gel seat and everything but I was still sore for about 5 days.
We went on this bike ride back in April and when I see flowers I think hooray its spring...but yesterday was May 11th and it snowed. I hope that summer wasn't cancelled this year because have been waiting for it for a long time.
I did get a little sun, I thought that my tan/burn line from wearing my gloves was funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment