Monday, September 21, 2009

my recovery

This is my foot before the surgery. (wow what a bone)
Here it is about 3 weeks after. Today its been 5 weeks. The doctor said that I can start putting it in a shoe instead of my boot......but sadly I tried every left shoe I owned and I can't get my foot into any of them. I thought that I would be out of my boot for good in one more week but now I am not sure because I don't know what shoes I would wear. But for the most part I am really glad that I am taking care of my feet now so later in life they won't cause me any problems.
This is a picture of me I took tonight so there wouldn't just be pictures of my foot on this post. :) Isn't Flannigan cute?!

3 comments:

Sherilyn said...

weird that none of them fit right. Sounds like it's time to go shoe shopping. Poor you.

Suzanne Plant said...

Hey, at least your cute painted toenails take the attention off of the nasty scar on your foot!!!

Mills Family said...

you are both cute!! I'm so glad your foot is getting better. It always seems to take so long to get completely healed huh! my hubby went through that also and it took SO long...he wasn't very patient. :)