Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall Fun

Even though there is snow all around outside I still like to pretend that the weather is still fall time. I made these pumpkins the other day because my sister was telling me that she saw them on my brothers friends blog.
Then last night I made this beanie to match a scraf that I already have. I have been wanting to learn how to make the flowers that go on the beanies so I did.
I don't think that my head will get cold all winter because of all the knitware I will be making & wearing.

4 comments:

beck said...

the pumpkins are so cute! I am so glad you made them! and i love your beanie! it is so cute! where did you learn to make the beanie and the flower!?! we need to have a class - taught by you!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Were the flowers hard to make? How long did it take?

Micheline said...

What a talented girl you are! What cute things you make.

Hiromi said...

Your beanies are really cute! You have to teach me how to make them. I want to make one for Desiree.