I've been Picture Tagged...and you might be next!The rules are you have to take pictures of the following things. You have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning, or wiping your child's nose. And then tag five others. (Angie, Hiromi, Stefanie, Aubrey, Tasha) Beware you might be next!
1. Fridge
Matt and I each get our own milk. (Matt likes the fat.) And yes we do have 2 turkeys in our fridge, one is really just for leftovers.
On Sunday Matt and I cleaned out "our" (we each have our own, too many clothes) closets and went through everything and it took us two hours. I can't believe that I really hung up all my clothes. This is a first for me. There are more but they are behind the door.
This is the best room where I live 24-7 (minus 20) watching tv. I love it.
4. Your Bathroom
Well this is my part of the bathroom any, I know that it is just a sink but it is my very own.
5. Your Bedroom
I only make my bed 2 out of 7 days of the week. Deal with it.
4. Your BathroomWell this is my part of the bathroom any, I know that it is just a sink but it is my very own.
5. Your BedroomI only make my bed 2 out of 7 days of the week. Deal with it.







3 comments:
Love it!! You are so cute. I think your kids are cute, even if they can be a little stinky -- wait, what kids aren't???
I am impressed with your sink and closet. You've come a long way!
Hey, Lyn!
I just made you a new Christmas background and header. I went to put it on, but it looks like you've already changed it. Let me if you want it anyway.
Post a Comment