Saturday, May 17, 2008

gReAt JoB mATt


Matt has been trying to catch this mouse in our garage for about 2 weeks. He put peanut butter on the trap and everyday the mouse some how would eat it and run off. Last night he put a marshmallow on the trap and today we had a dead mouse. So if you ever have mice problems try marshmallows.

Today Matt also had somemore great news, he had put in for a Grocery Manager position at Albertsons in Orem and got it. He will start on Monday the 26th. I am so proud of him for all of his hard work. We always said that if he would get this job then we would first pay off the credit cards then buy a Playstaion 3 and then a new car. Well I love him too much and we just got done watching a movie on our new PS3 :) We don't have that much credit card debt so I thought it was a good decision... I think. Anyways great job Matt I love you!

1 comment:

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

You forgot to mention when you'd start a family...