strep throat
About a month ago Matt's niece Abby had strep throat and gave it to Suzanne which then I got it and so kindly gave it to my mom and my brother and Matthew. oops! Matt didn't think he had it because I had gotten over it about a week and a half ago. (and had it for 2 1/2 weeks) He didn't get it until Saturday. But sense I didn't go to the instacare to get medicine it was posible for Matt to just now get it. We just got back from instacare so I just thought I would worn everyone so anyone that was around us in the past week if you start feeling feverish it's because we shared our sickness with you. You are welcome it was tons of fun.
1 comment:
I am so sorry! If you could see me now you would see I am crying. I can't believe we did that to you!
Post a Comment