
We are going to St. George this weekend for my nephew's baptism and my nieces baby blessing. So my dad called me tonight to ask where we were going to sleep when we are down. I had just missed the call so I listen to the message and returned his call with a text staying that I was going to stay at my brothers. We text back and worth for a few minutes then about five minutes later I received a text saying "Love ya." I thought to myself wow that was delayed but how sweet. Then my brother calls me to tell me why it took my dad took a little bit to say love ya to me and its because he text it to the president of the key club, a high school boy. Out of all the text that he was sending me tonight he happened to text a teenage boy "Love ya." The boy replies "WHAT?" My dad then had to quickly call the kid to say sorry I was trying to text my daughter. My dad has a smart phone but just because its smart you still need to know how to use it. Love ya too Dad.
2 comments:
That's pretty funny!
Oh, that is hillarious!!!! I had that happen to me. I received a text from my Bishop that said, "love ya". Then I text back..."ummmm....I think you were probably trying to send that on to one of your family memebers" And Bishop about died! He told me sorry and that he was trying to send it to his wife who was shopping with his daughter. My number was close to the one that is in his phone for his wife (I was the relief society president at the time and so he had my number saved in his phone). But, so funny- So, your dad isn't the only one to do something that embarrassed him!! Hey, by the way, we missed the baptism and blessing. We moved to St. Dixie a month ago and so we were excited to be here and able to come easier to family things. But, this weekend, we are out of town. It's good to catch up on your blog tonight here though. Your pics are so cute!!!
Post a Comment