Sunday, December 20, 2009

temple square lights

Last week we went to temple square with Mike & Annie.

I am so glad that the weather wasn't that cold. So we enjoyed it better than last year when it was freezzzing.


Annie and I. Look we are the same size. (lol I was on my toes and Annie we bending her knees)


We then went for a drive up through the avenues and Mike showed us this house. It was so cool. The guy was really nice, he was handing out candy canes and he had music playing. He said that he has been collecting these for 14 years.


This was only have of his house I couldn't get the whole house in the picture.

3 comments:

mike and annie reed said...

I love your christmas picture!!! you look amazing in that dress!

Delahunty Family said...

Holy crap! That house has to have a high electricity bill!

Ammon and Tasha said...

so fun! we wanted to go to temple square but it was just too cold the night we were going boo! i love your hair by the way!