
This was before I got long hair. And this is baby Brynnlee (niece) when she was 2 1/2 weeks old.

Then on 12/07 my nephew Brody was born and this is me with long hair. My friend at work said that she would put the extendtions in for free so all I had to do was buy the hair.

It took 4 days to complete the process because the first day I had to get them put in then the next day I got my roots colored then the next day I got more put in then the next I got my hair cut. This was at cookie cutters so I had to get a picture of me on clifford.

This was after the hair cut.

And this was before the hair cut. Over all I love it and I don't want to have another hair appointment for a while.
1 comment:
Have you ever had your hair that long before? I'm thinking maybe 9th or 10th grade... It turned out cute!
Post a Comment