
Matt and I went to Moab this past week for our family vaction. I had never been there but Matt has. I think that we went the perfect week, the weather was great and the colored leaves were so beautiful. The first night we were there was stayed at the KOA campground. Matt's parents were in their camper so they were right across from us. The next morning Jane made french toast and eggs for us to test out the stove in their new camper.

For the next four nights we stayed at a townhouse right outside of town. On Tuesday we went to the Arches National Park which was alot of fun to see all the different arches and all the red dirt. On Thursday we went to Canyonlands National Park which was even more amazing.

This was the townhouse we stayed in. In this picture we were eating Numero Uno Pizza that Bob and Jane brought ALL the way up from California when they had gone down in September. Even though it was 4 weeks frozen it was still just as good and still the best.

This was on an off roading trail that we had gone on with Jon(matt's brother) and Aidan(nephew). We didn't want Aidan to hit his head on the side of the car so we made him wear my bike helmet. Matt just told me that it is the law if the child is under 8 so good thing that we did. Good thing that Matt is such a great little driver.

ummm...well...okay Matt was driving and I told him when he got on a good incline to let me sit in the drivers seat to make it look like I did it. We even put Aidan in the drivers seat and took pictures. We had such a fun trip, we even went on Hell's Revenge but we went on a tour so we could enjoy it to its fullest. The Hummer tour was alot of fun. Aidan had a blast too. Thanks for all the family that could make it.
2 comments:
That is so cool! What a fun trip! I love all the pictures--
Glad you had fun and so sad we missed it!! Next year.
Post a Comment