On Saturday night we went and saw UP in 3D. The movie was very cute and I cried twice. I would have cried three times but there was this baby that wouldn't stop crying for about 5 minutes... and loud... very loud.
We ate at the Red Robin. I wanted to have a picture with the Robin so I made Cassandra be in it with me. (what a cute bird, right?!)
This is Cassandra and my cousin Bryce Pickett. It was Bryce's first time seeing a 3D movie that wasn't at disneyland. I thought that was funny.
2 comments:
awww! so fun! I wish I could have gone! :( anyways your looking mighty fine with your new hair color! LOVE IT! :)
I cried too! It was so sad and cute. Those glasses are huge. You think they would make kids size ones since most 3D movies are for kids (and Chalyns-adult child)
Post a Comment