Congrats on the feat! I've got a whole bunch more fonts for you... If I compress them and e-mail them to you, do you know how to unzip them and load them into your fonts folder?
You went bowling so Matt can practice for when they go for work in a few weeks huh? Ammon wants to know if Matt wore his "gay" glove?I like how you kicked everyones trash!:)
Chalyn is the bowling queen -- YOU ROCK!!!! Or maybe I should say you Roll!!!!
I dont know... My score was the best there was there lol! anyways that was a ton of fun we need to do that again!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats on the feat! I've got a whole bunch more fonts for you... If I compress them and e-mail them to you, do you know how to unzip them and load them into your fonts folder?
You went bowling so Matt can practice for when they go for work in a few weeks huh? Ammon wants to know if Matt wore his "gay" glove?
I like how you kicked everyones trash!:)
Chalyn is the bowling queen -- YOU ROCK!!!! Or maybe I should say you Roll!!!!
I dont know... My score was the best there was there lol! anyways that was a ton of fun we need to do that again!
Post a Comment