Febreeze came home!
Febreeze came home today from the ICU at Creekside Animal Hospital. She is doing better but still very weak. She was there for 3 days. On Tuesday Matt heard a screem that sounded like a child so he ran down stairs and Febreeze was screeming and having a seizure. We took her to the hospital to see what was wrong. She had low blood sugar and he has a bad liver. With the medicine from the doctor she has been doing fine. The doctor said that she was hallucinating and that is why she was scared and screeming. She basically went crazy. We are just happy to have her home now.
3 comments:
I am so glad he is doing better. That must have been really scary. It would have scared the crap out of me.
I am so glad she is now home. The kids have been so worried about her -- they love your ferrets so much! I hope she continues to get better. Love you.
You need some kids.
Post a Comment