For Enrichment the other day we potted flowers. We went to a nursery in American Fork. We got 20% off everything which is always nice. It has been freezing at night here so I have had to bring the pot in every night (which is kinda a pain, I guess that is my workout for the day). They gave us tips on how to plant flowers. I think mine looks cute, but we will have to see if I can keep it alive. If it does die it is because of the weather, it wouldn't be because of me (wink wink).
2 comments:
Oh, spring time. Aren't you loving this warm weather? I love spending the days and nights outside in a t-shirt and shorts. Wait a second...you're wearing pants and a sweater in that picture. Sucks to be you! Can't wait to see you in St. George in a few weeks. Then you can really experience spring.
Cute Flower's Chalyn. We need to have a game night soon! Call me!
Post a Comment